Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miss Doctor

Alhamdulillah..
finally....

Othman's family 'produce' a doctor..
after 5 and half years...she made it!
big CONGRATULATIONS to my dearie sister NURSYAFIA!!!
opss...afterwards we might call her Dr. Syafia...
tak sia2 ayah kasi akak nama tu...syafia=penawar..
u always be 'penawar' ayah..
i wish i could be the same...
today u make ayah n mak the most happiest person in the world..
im waiting for my turn..
coz i always make them the most regret person in the world...
and i always feel i am the black sheep of the family..
and always..u the one who always heard me cried...
i dont want to cry anymore...i want to be like u..
u are the gold sheep of our family..
u inspire me a lot..
i really hope i can contribute something to our family..
abang2 always proud of you..
but they always condemn me..
but no one heard me cry......

if u here..i feel like i want to hug u..
i miss my sissy...
i hope u going back safely..
take care and enjoy your day..

kali ni nanges trus bace buku!
tk tido!
hahah...
tq sis make them smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment