Saturday, October 23, 2010

You & Me

biar cinta itu datang...tak perlu di cari..
tp jika tak dicari pastikah anda cinta itu akan datang..

mungkin aku nmpk tak ckp matured..
tp ade sesetengah hal kita harus paksa jadi matang..
2 years im searching for my weakness..
and i try to gain strength..

i just need a simple and normal relationship.
thats dont need you to be not yourself
relationship that can give you inspiration..
that dont give you stressful...
that can make your day delightful..
that can make us smile
relationship that dont create any anger..
that dont create any jealousy.
only blissful relationship come along the way...

i may not be with u all the time..
i cant give u my arm when u sad...
i cant give my hands for you to hold..
im not yours yet..
i only can lend u my ears to hear
my eyes for u to see deep inside
my heart for u to care...
my dream for u to catch..


p/s: im learning you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment