Sunday, November 21, 2010

SOMETHING

keep thinking...
maybe he's right...
i have something...
maybe i'm not too smart...
or i just don't realized...
that i am somebody for them...
or maybe its drown together with my inappropriate 'humble' feeling...
yes...ignorance..thats what i always did...
maybe they don't realized...
i don't care too much of my heart...
covered them all with my smile...

you not a small little girl anymore rite??
you treasured all the path of your life ...
you keep some of your desire secretly...
because you feel u don't deserve to ask for it...
enough asking...i want to give something...
DESPERATELY i want to GIVE them something...
~ i love my parents ~

p/s: thank u...u always relieved me with your advices..love to hear them out of your heart...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment