Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3 months

A few months left...its about more or less than 3 months...i wish i would end up this semester, and with seriously flying colors...3 months...but fyp still in level 1 out of 3...3 or4 test....3 assignments coming soon...and tutorialssss...why u give me 3 months only?????? i really want to finish all of this...but deep in my heart....can i be here more longer.......

This 3 months...ape kene buat...korbankan ape saje....i dont care...u can do it farah....yes...this is my final chance... ya Allah...help me...guide me....make me strong....light up my way...so i can see my future...

3 months...then what???? 3 months = approximately 90 days..how i could i find a job...i really cannot stay at home more than a month....

3 months...90 days...how many days left i could spend time with u...3 months = 12 weeks...12 times??? i dont know...oh.. being apart... 3 months? 3 years? im waiting...just waiting....

p/s: i dont know how many times i had told u this....im so glad to have you...

No comments:

Post a Comment