Wednesday, April 6, 2011

counting

assalamualaikum..
fews more days...i was struggling like $%^#$
fyp...final...and another new thing, training!
so excited!
gotta be my 1st time..i hope i can handle that. even i got bad feeling about this.not about myself but the people around me..did my existence is acceptable?????..hurmmm..i try not to think about it.besides, this is my final sem! redah jeeee..lantak apa org nk kata..

i love to be busy..maybe im kind of workaholic person *(pasan)..
i just hope i can grad with flying colors for this very last sem.. even though its quit late already..
ohh never mind..lets do the best! =)

hohoho...sgt suke pic ni..*( tp still x semanis saya..haha)
boleh tk tido mlm..
gonna hardly missing u!!!
3 weeks je lg?...damn...we are running out of time..
that's it...i have nothing to write..
~sekian~

No comments:

Post a Comment